Visit the Homestead Craft Village
at Homestead Heritage
We’re open year-round, Monday through Saturday, 10AM to 6PM.
Tours, Activities, Learning Opportunities, Craft Shops, Furniture and Gifts, Dining and much more.
- Gifts & Handcrafted items
- Heirloom furniture
- Organic grains, flour & baking mixes
- Groceries, meat & produce
- Gardening & Homesteading Supplies
- Visit craft shops
- Meet craftsman & teachers
- Watch fine handcrafted items being made
- Take classes on crafts and homesteading skills
Annual Sorghum Festival
September 4, 2017
Sorghum Pressing and Cook-off • Horse-drawn Hayrides
Outdoor BBQ • Brick Oven Pizza • Freshly Cranked Ice Cream
Demonstrations of Fine Handcrafts
Activities for Children • Special Music at Noon
Homestead Craft Village
608 Dry Creek Rd.